Thursday, October 1, 2015

Some events that I have attended

Some of my events to write about
http://citysuburb.wix.com/pauls-writing-style/apps/blog/some-of-my-events-to-write-about

Some of my events to write about Part 2
http://citysuburb.wix.com/pauls-writing-style/apps/blog/some-of-my-events-to-write-about-1













Weddings
























Church Picnics






















Bowling Party

















Doughnut Party


























Church Tailgate Party


















































Southern Food Party
















West Indian Parade























Whole Foods Block Party


Mentioned above were some events that I have attended. Some of these events you read about from my links on my wix blogs & others I used as pictures as props to mention. For those of you who do not like to travel & is not a fan of traveling I want to encourage you to attend an event or events that you enjoying going to. Events can be anything from going to an opera concert or going to a Museum. The whole idea about going to events is enjoying yourself. I hope that all of my readers enjoy!



































No comments:

Post a Comment